Information and conditions of sale
vinibianchirossi.com is a virtual shop accessible via an internet connection at https://vinibianchirossi.com.
The sale is made through the website of the company Karver srl, VAT number 02888740046, with registered office in Via Savigliano, 109 - 12037 Saluzzo (CN).
The login is done by entering the email and password. These are a sequence of characters chosen by the customer that allow them to be identified and allow them to access a personal section of the site, where they can check and modify the personal data entered and check the status of orders and shipments.
In case the password has been forgotten, simply click on 'Forgot your password?' To receive it directly in your e-mail box.
Prices are VAT included, unless the user is registered as "Company". Transport except for promotions.
Browsing the site you can view the articles and put in your cart those you are interested in.
The cart is a section of the site where the selected products are inserted and is accessible at any time to change the quantity of the products or delete them. Once the order is completed, you can proceed with the purchase. To make the payment you need to enter your login and password.
A physical person who, through an internet connection, reaches http://vinibianchirossi.com for consultation or to make purchases on his own behalf or on behalf of a company he represents. The Customer must comply with both the general conditions of use and the conditions of sale.
- The items for sale are really those shown in our online catalogue and coincede, except for typos, with the name of the product, the manufacturer and the characteristic data of the product sheets. Even the images are realistic. However, it may happen that for some items, the manufacturer may vary the shape of the bottle or the label graphics. This type of variations are not considered replacement or alteration of the product offered on this site.
- There is no minimum quantity or amount for the purchase, you can buy even one bottle.
- All products sold on the site are in stock even if, especially at certain times of the year, it may occur that the low availability of an article and multiple simultaneous orders can distort the actual availability online.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (except for users registered as "Company") and any taxes or excises to which the article is submitted. The prices shown do not include shipping costs, which will be counted and reported separately and at the time of order confirmation.
In these cases, Karver srl reserves the right not to process the order as it undertakes not to request the purchase obligation at a price different from that shown on the site.
All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the vinibianchirossi.com website are offered to the public, are expressed in EURO and include VAT, the cost of transport varies according to the type of payment selected by the customer and from the weight of the product that can be purchased.
Karver srl reserves the right to change the prices published on the vinibianchirossi.com website at any time. The prices of products published from time to time cancel and replace the previous ones and are subject to the actual availability of the products.
Various payment methods are available:
- PayPal: In this case, the payment will be made through the PAYPAL gateway which will debit your card. VISA, MASTERCAD and prepaid cards that adhere to the mentioned circuits are accepted. Karver srl will never be aware of the data of your credit card being a payment made through the PAYPAL servers that use the automatic encryption of confidential information through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Bank Transfer: It is usually the most convenient way if you have an online account. In the case of a bank transfer, we would like to point out the opportunity to do so from an online bank account, with virtually no costs. The transfer can be made from any country in the Euro area with the costs of a national bank transfer. We will fulfil your order after receiving a copy of the wire transfer order.
Karver srl sells high quality products. In case of imperfections or anomalies not explicitly attributed to karver srl, given the nature of the products offered in the catalogue, the customer can directly contact a sales manager through our contact channels.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by goods purchased through vinibianchirossi.com.
Right of withdrawal
The Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- communicate the cancellation of the order by email to Karver srl before having received confirmation or before the goods have been sent;
- not satisfied with the purchase made, commits itself to the complete return of the received products.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases (Art.5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 185/1999):
- Purchase of goods made to measure or customized by karver srl "according to the specific requests of the CUSTOMER (see gift packs for example) or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The products have not been delivered due to the absence of the CUSTOMER from the place of delivery and upon their withdrawal are altered or deteriorated due to the delay caused by the CUSTOMER.
If the withdrawal is made according to the above, the amount already paid for the Products and for delivery costs is credited to the buyer by bank transfer to an account in his name.
The refund is made as soon as possible, and in any case within 15 days from the date on which the karver srl, received notice of withdrawal by the customer also receives the goods ordered intact and in the original packaging to the following address:
karver srl –Via Savigliano,109 - 12037 Saluzzo (CN).
The only expenses charged to the Customer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are the direct ones for the return of the Products to Karver srl.
General conditions of use of the site
Access and unauthorized use of the site
Visitors and customers of the site are only authorized to consult the documents indicated in the menus of the same. Any unauthorized attempt to circumvent or overcome site protections, to use the systems that allow it to function or are connected to the site for uses other than those for which they are intended and to prevent their use by authorized customers is prohibited. to access, obtain, destroy, alter, damage information contained therein or to interfere with such systems. Any such action will immediately be brought to the attention of the competent authorities and prosecuted in all civil and criminal courts pursuant to applicable international laws and conventions. Upon registration, the Customer will obtain a password that will allow him / her to access the site's purchasing functions and to the control panel of his / her profile. The Customer is responsible for archiving his login credentials and is solely responsible for it. For this reason, when he finishes his consultation session of vinibianchirossi.com, he is required to log off as a registered user.
Personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the Client and activating the procedures for the execution of the present contract and the related necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and may be presented only upon request by the judicial authority or by other authorities authorized by law. Personal data will be communicated to subjects delegated to perform the activities necessary for the execution of the contract stipulated and disseminated exclusively for that purpose. The interested party enjoys the rights referred to in art. 13 L.675 / 1996 with reference to the right to privacy.
Who is responsible for processing your data collected from this site?
Owner and manager of data processing is the company Karver srl of Miguel Mantovani, with registered office in Via Savigliano, 109 - 12037 Saluzzo (CN), in the person of its owner. The data are processed using paper, electronic or automated means designed to store, manage and transmit them and stored in environments where access is controlled.
Protection of minors
vinibianchirossi.com does not sell wine or other alcoholic products to anyone under the age of 18. The carrier will not deliver wine or other alcoholic products to anyone under the age of 18 and may ask for ID to verify age.
The competent court for any dispute concerning distance sales will be that of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer, if located within the Italian State (Article 12 of Legislative Decree 50/1992); in all other cases the forum of Saluzzo will be competent.