Nebbiolo d'Alba 2017 Magnum 1,5 lt. - Réva
Full and elegant taste, with soft and enveloping tannins. Aromatic bouquet with hints of rose, red fruit and spices.
Surface: 1.3 ha
Altitude: 360 m
Vine: 100% Nebbiolo
Plant density: 4500 plants per hectare
Type of harvest: manual harvest
Soil formation: calcareous-clay alternating with marls and fossiliferous sandstones, tendency to sweden
Vinification: spontaneous fermentation in contact with the skins in steel tanks for 17 days. The malolactic fermentation is carried out for 80% in large oak barrels (Austrian) and for the remaining 20% in used tonneaux and barriques.
Aging: 12 months in Austrian oak with subsequent bottling in November.
Aging potential: over 15 years.
Production: 4500 bottles