Barolo - Réva

Barolo 2015 - Réva

Bouquet with aromas of sage, red berry fruit and tobacco and rose notes. Full and elegant taste, with soft, enveloping, deep tannins.

Tax included

Municipality: Barolo, Monforte d'Alba, La Morra, Serralunga
Surface: 3 ha
Exposure: south / south-west
Altitude: 250-360 m
Vine: 100% Nebbiolo
Plant density: 4500 plants per hectare
Type of harvest: manual harvest
Soil formation: marl of Sant'Agata, fossils and sandstone of Diano d'Alba.
Vinification: spontaneous fermentation in contact with the skins in steel tanks for 30-35 days. The malolactic fermentation is carried out for 80% in large oak barrels (Austrian) and for the remaining 20% ​​in used barrels.
Aging: 24 months in oak barrels with subsequent bottling in August.
Aging potential: over 20 years.
Production: 8000 bottles

30 Items

related products