.

.

Loazzolo Vendemmia Tardiva 2016 - Borgo Maragliano

Intense, persistent, pronounced bouquet, hints of dried clary sage, jam, vanilla and honey; sweet flavor - not sweet, broad with an elegant and caressing body. Seduction wine.

€27.90
Tax included Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
Size
Quantity

Late Harvest - Controlled Designation of Origin VARIETY WHITE MUSCAT OF CANELLI 100% Loazzolo DOC Late Harvest is the highest expression of Moscato d'Asti grown in Loazzolo, a wine with a unique and singular peculiarity that gives the typical aromas of the grape and the area of ​​origin. Loazzolo, the pride of our land, is a harvest obtained late from 100% white Muscat grapes, partly left to dry on racks in the open air and partly harvested from the end of November until the Immaculate Conception, when the bunches still present in the vineyard are smeared. from Botritis Nobile, they have assumed a golden straw yellow color and suggest, with their squeezing, very intense aromas of candied fruit. In the vineyard dating back to 1948, the austere sun and the very generous soil favor the presence of almond and peach trees and, on the stone walls that surround it, clumps of clary sage. Altitude: 450 meters above sea level Slope: 30% with south-west exposure Training system: Low Guyot Average yield hectare / Hl. 21 - 1,700 liters PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY The harvest begins in mid-October and continues until the Immaculate Conception when the grapes still present in the vineyard, infused with Botritis Nobile, have taken on a golden straw yellow color. The vinification of the must obtained from this thrifty harvest is followed by fermentation in small oak barrels with a capacity of 225 liters - Barriques. This fermentation, controlled in the following 3 years with meticulous filtrations, transforms a large part of the sugars obtained from the over-ripening of the grapes into alcohol, giving rise to the LOAZZOLO sincere and open wine. TASTING NOTES Intense, persistent, pronounced bouquet, hints of dried clary sage, jam, vanilla and honey; sweet flavor - not sweet, broad with an elegant and caressing body. Seduction wine. GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS Served at a temperature from 14 ° to 15 ° C in crystal tulip glasses, it is best enjoyed with goose liver, aged cheeses, small pastries and eggnog, hazelnut cake. OENOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS Effective alcoholic strength 12% vol. Potential alcohol content 7.5% vol. Total alcoholic strength 19.5% vol.

12 Items

related products